Personalized in-home care that bridges the gap
When life changes push independent living just out of reach, Senior Home Companions refers quality, compassionate caregivers provide in-home, non-medical care to fill the gap. Whether it’s help with preparing meals, light housekeeping, assistance in running errands, getting to appointments or social events, or providing companionship, Senior Home Companions makes living independently possible.
No matter where you call home, Senior Home Companions can provide the services and care you need. We’ll talk with you and your family during a complimentary in-home consultation and develop a personalized plan together. Service can begin within a few hours and is available up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If your needs change, you can adjust your schedule at any time. We’re a private, locally owned company, which means you have the freedom to tailor your services based on what you need.
- Driving to appointments and errands
- Coordinating day-to-day care
- Assisting with household responsibilities
- Planning and preparing meals
- Doing light housekeeping and laundry
- Organizing paperwork, refrigerators, and closets
- Assisting with bathroom and incontinence needs
- Providing medication reminders
- Dressing, grooming, and bathing assistance
- Accompanying to events
- Encouraging exercise and activities
- Engaging in hobbies and games
- Short-term assistance while recovering from illness or surgery, such as knee or hip replacement
- Coordinating care with other home services
- Helping with medication and hygiene
Don’t see something you need? Contact us. We can help.
We offer complimentary asssessments
Email or call us anytime if you would like to schedule a complimentary assessment or discuss your care.